1. The people have spoken.
Damn - you'd think I was changing the recipe for Coca Cola or something?!
There shall be no changes to the pattern (okay a little one). Waists shall stay tight. Bums shall be sucked in, thighs shall be flattered. You're welcome. ;)
If you have got any gear which is too loose on the waist (I've already cut a few of them wider) - please let me know and I'll fix you up (I'll send you a cheeseburger).
2. Well, both my Australia Day leggings got snapped up last week, and I got these from the beautiful LM.
Cricket bat, BBQ, esky, thongs... and just in case you STILL can't figure it out, we have the Australian flag all over the legs.
Point taken, you're Australian.
3. If you want to help the kids, buy some 6126 leggings. They will be donating all their profits to Save the Children:
Things I love in this photo:
- dude in the adidas sweater obviously holding a diffuser over the girls (hint: traditionally, you're not meant to see those people in the photo...)
4. Chris from A Go Go Fashion with mustard tights. Don't let the non-exploitative photography fool you, those are AA.
5. Ash Fox from Ash Fox. There's something about shiny blue lycra leggings. So 80s. So good.
6. Found this on Fashionising. I wonder if these are my wet look leggings? After they've been through the wash a few too many times.
To the girl on the left - two thumbs up. To the girl on the right - you're going to be in big trouble young lady when your dad finds out that you cut up his work jeans for fashion week.
7. And from the same place, ripped stocking over ripped tights:
8. Apparently this woman is famous.
"Attention seeking? Who me? What makes you think I really get a kick out of attention? Is it the side-bum revealing outfit? The HUGE smile on my face at the fact that I'm being photographed?!"
I'm just jealous.
9. Vanity Fair is really feeling the impact of the recession. Their model budget has obviously been mercilessly slashed:
You can stop looking now ladies.
9. Daisy Lowe - I think she's famous too.
I think it may be time to go the Cheetah skin bodysuit. I was meant to make one ages ago, never got around to it. Got half way there...
But I'm think the whole thing with cheetah fabric.
I should do it quickly though, that fabric is a limited run ;
p.s. I'll post my Sick of Men secret later today....