Thursday’s release will go live at 4pm (Brisbane time).
The shop will be closed for 4hrs prior to launch from noon. We’ll have our infamous snake game for you all to amuse yourselves during the countdown to launch. I’ll be very impressed if anyone can beat that bloody snake!
All the items we are launching on Thursday are limited numbers, so once it’s sold it it’s gone.
The launch will include:
- Blood Bath Leggings
- Slime Bath Leggings
- Plum Bath Leggings
- Snow Bath Leggings
- Illuminati Leggings
- Union Jack Leggings
- Cathedral Leggings
- Shattered Glass Cherry Leggings
- Shattered Glass Charoal Leggings
- Shattered Glass Grape Leggings
- Burned Velvet Leggings
- Juicy Fruits Rainbow Leggings
- Honeycomb Leggings
- Chopin Leggings
- Candy Cane Leggings
- Elf Leggings
- Liquid Silver Leggings
- Galaxy Red Dress
- Polar Bear Dress
- Evil Cheerleader Dress
- Deadlier Swim
- Mod Tee
As for the highly anticipated museum sale, we’re finishing our stock take and everything will be put at 4pm on Thursday. It will be left there till it sells out. There are a few important things to note when buying anything from the museum sale.
T&Cs of Museum Sale
- No returns or exchanges
- We won't be posting any lists before launching it. It will be a nice little surprise for you all.
- No custom orders (e.g. cutting down)
- Do not email CS about sizes or styles available, if they aren't on the website, we don't have any left.
- Some items will be different cuts as we've changed patterns over the past year. If you are unsure or have concerns simply don't buy it.
- Can't hold items.
- These items are not discounted.
- Stock will be very limited.
- This is not 'Sample' stock.
- When the sale is over it is over… no more available. So please no emails to the CS girls.
As you could see from last time things sold out fast. So to ensure you have the best chances of getting your beloved clothing item, my advice would be head straight to the finished line i.e. payment approval.
Unfortunately anything you put in the cart does not securer it as yours (there is no 'hold' function). You must complete the transaction. When you receive our order conformation you can finally sit back and take a sigh of relief.
No time for indecisiveness now sharkies. :)