Two days to go before the July collection. Should be fun. ;)
It will be called -
I Love The Smell of Nylon in the Morning. Smells Like.... Victory.
If you don't know what that is a reference to, you're probably just young. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, and will most certainly change over time.
Anyway, let's get into this blogging thing.... strap in peeps, things about to get stretchy.
1. First of all - Dov Charney, you have a lot to answer for.
Pic from here.
I love it when girls are sitting on a bed with their heads wired up to a waterfall with an iPod cable. Looks so natural.
2. Stuff that will be coming back with the new collection on Tuesday.
Nom, nom, sharky, nom.
And heaps of others. Like, so many.
3. I put this photo on the BM Facebook fan page (go there, now. Like, right now.) and this girl was criticised for begin underweight. It my long experience of dealing with women and their bodies, there is only one way to successfully critique a woman's size. That is to not do it. Ever. Ain't no one going to win that one.
I have learnt a very important secret about women that most men don't understand, and most women seem to want to hide. I can't say though. It's a secret.
4. This would have been a cool concert to attend.
I do regularly walk past girls wearing BM. I feel sneaky.
5. I think this is my favourite photo of myself.
Kinda sad when your favourite photo of yourself involves your face obscured - and a pair of leggings on your head. Maybe I should have just used a paper bag like normal ugly people do
6. Also.... the Black Milk shop will be closed the day before the collection launch as we, y'know, try to get it together before the sharks get their nom-nom on.
Wonder if that phrase will catch on? ("I'm starving - do you want to head to Maccas to get our nom nom on?")
Internet hugs and platonic kisses