[If you're wondering why this blog has been neglected - like a kitty cat in the rain on a cold winters night - it's because all the new action is happening over at the BM Facebook group. :]
First things first - a picture of a pretty girl wearing an Artoo suit. This is to keep happy the tens of thousands of men who have come to this site from Boing Boing.
Alright on to the fashion.
I can't complain about all the attention. The frustrating thing is that we have almost sold out of several sizes of the Threepio swimsuits because we didn't expect them to be so popular. In the first 24 hours we sold like, 1, so I decided not to get too many. Now they're selling faster than ... the Millennium Falcon getting chased by the empire. That's the fashion biz for you.
2. SHORTS!!! I found some sitting around so you can get them cheap. They're samples:
Galaxy shorts (of course!)
And we have a few of these:
More to come...
3. A little while ago I said I was working on a piece called the Black Butterfly top. I finally got around to posting it at the shop!
Very cool. You can get it here.
4. Okay, I don't want to just speak about BM, so here is a picture of some non-BM leggings.
Not working for me personally. Looks like something the peasants in a Robin Hood movie would wear.
4. Where is that special place?
That's just bad theology. I've gone through the entire Bible, and information relating to the prospect of eternal damnation of fashion bloggers seems to be scarce.
What sin have we committed? Not using paper?
6. Everyone needs a catsuit.
For bashing baddies, primarily. You can get one here.
5. Some crazy new ideas I was working on last week...
Outrageous, darling. Metal clothes.
7. I really should try to do more suspender style leggings:
8. Gotta love fashion photography and their gritty depiction of the real world. I mean, so many times you're out there, y'know, hiking around the hills, and you bump into some girl wearing flouro undies, eating an apple. It's a bit awkward at first, but a little light conversation always breaks the ice:
"Can have a bite of your apple? Please? I'll let you borrow my pants..."