1. You need to join the BM Facebook group! Need, peeps. That's right - I classify joining the Black Milk Facebook group in the same category as in oxygen, food, companionship, and a sense of purpose.
Basically because I want to be able to bounce ideas off you guys a bit quicker and get feedback. Is that selfish?
...and if there are going to be any bargains or one offs, that's where they'll be (like the 50 pairs of discounted leg bones that disappeared in two hours last week). :)
2. Found another very pretty pic of the beautiful SP, in a pair of Union Jack leggings (hype it here):
This is an older version of them... the new ones are a little different:
You can get them here. You don't even have to be British.
3. I don't think she likes this photo, but she let me post it anyway (because I love it)...the beautiful AX, wearing the (sadly departed) Candy, Candy leggings:
Cats love them. That's gotta be a good thing (they are wise).
LB suggested I make the Dollar design into leggings... which I kinda think is a good idea.
Now, I know what you are thinking: "Dollar leggings - you copycat! We all know Jeremy Scott did that like 2 years ago!!!"
I know. However, (and don't tell Jeremy this) I think I can do them a little cooler.
5. Orange leggings = no secrets:
You have to admire the dedication of these ladies... they don't even look!
I'm not going to point out anything here. Not going to do it. Nope.
Although... I should ask - is anyone out there a fan of marle leggings? (That's the grey colour/texture above)
7. Fashion design tip #5839: Just because an idea comes into your head, doesn't mean you have to create it. You can say no.
No, just no.
8. And you thought Keanu was sad...
This spaceman looks sad.
This spaceman looks happy!!!
Yes, you can get this as a swimsuit.
9. For those concerned about the leggings being discontinued, let me explain. I have had some fabric issues lately, which I am working to resolve. However, if I can't resolve them, I'm not going to be very happy with the products and will probably cut all the printed leggings.
S'all good, I'll just make other stuff.
p.s I think I have enough fabric for six more pairs of Rose leggings, then they're gone, baby, gone. I'm not being a meanie, they just don't manufacture this fabric anymore.