1. Thanks so much to everyone who picked up pieces from the new collection! We had a MASSIVE day yesterday (maybe our biggest day ever) and the positive response to the collection has been super encouraging.
I've done something a little different and included a blurb of all the new pieces at the shop, so if you go there you can read lots of interesting things about the new pieces.
2. For all those waiting on their orders... we're sewing a few hundred prints today, and another few hundred tomorrow (!) I have been blown away with how patient and gracious you guys have been. I think I must have the nicest customers in the world.
Even when I totally stuff things up (yeah, it happens) girls have been really understanding "Hey jL, I got my leggings today and they're really good, I just wondered about a few things - there is only one leg, and there was a live scorpion in the crotch. Are they meant to be like that?"
In fact, my most loyal customers are the ones I've had the worst stuff ups with!
I'm getting pretty good now though.
3. A massive thank you to photographer Conan Whitehouse, and the beautiful/amazing ABF for staying up with me until 4am getting these pics shot.
You guys rock.
Despite the ridiculous time of the shoot... we still had a lot of fun. :)
Although things did deteriorate a little towards the end:
4. I have had a huge amount of emails recently from girls who couldn't make the Black Milk Session (due to work/school/fathers day/bad weather/enemy ninjas). Sooooo..... we're looking at Oct 14th. Lock it in peeps.
5. And by far the most popular piece of the collection has been (drum roll, drum roll)
A few girls suggested I do this a while ago (including Queen Michelle). I didn't think we could do it. But we did. :)
7. Can I ask a little favour? If any of these pieces grab you, feel free to give us a shout out on the interwebz (you can use the pics!). It could be a blog, or even just Twitter or Facebook. We're super appreciative whenever we get a mention. :)
p.s. As for maxi dresses... still not 100% happy with them. I did get this from the beautiful SP though...
What do you think?