1. One more sleep to go!!! If you want any pieces of the new collection ('You Don't Need a Psychologist, You Need and Exorcist") head to the Black Milk shop and snap them up.
A massive thank you to everyone who picked up pieces from the collection - this has been (by far) our most successful collection to date.
It's really cool that so many people are supporting independent design (and designers!). :)
And for all you guys who did get pieces, feel free to put any pics up at the Facebook group (pleeeease!)
Can't wait to get stuck into my next collection. :)
2. If you are interested in how you can fairly conservatively style a catsuit and still look absolutely amazing ... behold:
This is the sheer version of the Black Butterfly top.. but I'm waiting on some heavier fabric to do it with. Sorreeee!
You can Hype the look here (and if you comment on the shoes, I will find you..)
3. A long time ago.... well, in the 80s:
One thing you have to say about styling in the 80s... utterly fearless. I mean think about it - you've got this guy with the physique of a praying mantis, and the stylist on this shoot has taken one look and said "Yep, zebra striped muscle shirt, pointy cuffs, shiny leggings and red vinyl boots. Perfect".
And a fake lightsabre has got to be the most underrated accessory of all time.
(C'mon admit it, he does look like a praying mantis.)
4. Roberto, if you're reading this, despite your penchant for fake tan and bootleg jeans, I gotta admit you're pretty awesome.
I have to write that because I know he gets insecure if he thinks I'm not into his stuff. S'all good, RC, I'm down with it.
5. You know how I was having a big winge recently about how the grandmas were taking over fashion? There was some completely bizarre olive green cable knit hot pants from some label... I can't remember.
However, let it not be said that I cannot change my mind.
Gotta admit, this rocks.
Domenico e Stefano, rispetto! Adesso, mi piaciono le nonne.
6. I think one of my snake leggings shed it's skin and ... turned green. Which is very helpful is you happen to have green eyes. And green hair.
I may have one more of these... (XS). Thanks SJ!
7. Abbey Lee and her pet gap fleeing some frightfully glamorous event. Sheer pieces are so hot right now. In fact, I'm going to make myself a sheer man-top! You just wait and see.
All I can say is, whatever is in that car behind her must be reeeeeally interesting!
p.s. We'll be at Alhambra Lounge tomorrow night with a rack of clothes for their market if you happen to in Bris Vegas... I'll be the guy in the sheer man-top. :)