1. At the risk of repetition, I'd like to invite you all to the very exciting Black Milk Sunday Session happening this Sunday:
- When: Sunday 5th Sept, 4:00pm-6:30pm
- Where: Lightspace Studios, Light St, Fortitude Valley
- What: Trying on clothes 'n' stuff...
Register here! (Or just turn up)
2. Wetlook bodysuits with arms.... anyone keen?
Don't worry, I'll tighten those wrists up.
3. Via Style Bubble. Some turkish leggings.
That's a cool concept, and one I have tried to do a couple of times (but failed). The problem I had was that they didn't stretch (definite no-no) and they looked ugly as sin when not on legs. I'm thinking these maybe go a little low.
4. The wonderful girls at Jeselle PR organised a fitting for me yesterday, which was awesome. There were like 8 girls there. That's 16 legs. It was lots of fun. After we had tried on all the clothes I asked the girls what they thought the strongest pieces were. The answer was....
Black Milk Wet Look Pantyhose
Who would have thought?
A close second were the Spidermans 2
Followed by the Velvet Maxi.
I personally liked the Velvet Flares... but that's just me.
5. Got this pic from the beautiful ML of Fashion Distraction:
Interesting leggings. Wonder where she got them?
6. Found a little discussion on lookbook.nu. It was about the Galaxy Leggings:
Hmmmm, well maybe you're right. How hard would it be to make your own Galaxy Leggings?
Well, first you buy some high quality print polyesters from a fabric importer (they'll be only too happy to set you up an account so you can buy 1m of fabric), then source artwork, lay it up in a graphics program, print the pieces, create leggings patterns (how difficult could that be?), get yourself a couple of sewing machines, sew them up and ... bada bing.
7. ONE OFF!
Only one, you know the score:
- Composition: Polyester/Elastane
- Designer: Me... and Leonardo da Vinci
- Price: US$70
The size is S ... but fits XS and M (I don't know how, but it does!)
The skull is made from taking a drawing of Leonardo Da Vinci's - cutting it in half and reflecting it upon itself.
One of my more morbid pieces.
p.s. The girl above is the spectacular KD... who you should get to meet if you come this Sunday. :)