Lots of bits and pieces today...
1. Got a little treat from the peeps at UK Tights, which was nice :) They've got a lot of good labels there which we be immediately recognisable to tights fiends ... Oroblu, Pamela Mann, Trasparenze, Jonathan Aston, etc. Pretty speedy postage from the UK too. Check it out.
2. Style Sample magazine issue 8 has been released, featuring an article on myself.
I always find the phrase 'emerging designer' a funny one. It makes me think of a designer sitting in a hole slowly putting their head up above the ground - "Look- he's emerging!"
A big thanks to Alexis J of Candid Couture for writing it up.
3. Props to some small independent internet designers who have been in touch recently - check out Rouge Et Noir, who certainly embody the DIY aesthetic.
And the presently Ibiza based Meparty:
By indie designer NY, who was one of the first girls to buy the Spidermans. Still wears them apparently. Awwwwww. :)
What do you guys think of the idea of reverse Spidermans?
4. Abs update! I've got another month before the day when the effectiveness of chicken and corn soup for breakfast will be put to the test. I think there's at least one ab starting to come through... (it's 'emerging')
5. Sunday Sessions - Wow - the response to the Black Milk Sunday Sessions has been really good! I might have to sell tickets... ;) However, just so you know, it will be a no-boys-allowed event. Sorry chaps!
With maybe just one 'honorary girl' for the day.
This week I got these from the wonderful FW:
Can anyone top that for a giraffe collection?!
p.s. For all those with pics, please upload them to the Black Milk Facebook Group!