It's as cunning as a fox who has just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University.
I'm going to sneakily worm my way into lookbook.nu. And then eat it from the inside out like some vicious parasitic intestinal tapeworm. Or like that alien from, y'know... Alien.
STEP 1: Encourage the posting of pictures featuring Black Milk.
If you are on lookbook and you own some Black Milk gear, please post a pic of yourself and let me know.
And so it begins...
1. There are certain girls who I always love to see wearing Black Milk, because you just know they're going to look amazing. Mademoiselle Rapon is one of them...
2. Okay, I have floated the idea of white lace leggings here before. I decided to ease into by doing a white/black combo like Chanel did a couple of years ago. Pics soon!
I should really make another load of Liquids. Maybe do 20 or so for those who have been waiting.
4. Lucky this woman is covering her crotch... I mean, you wouldn't want to give people a reason to gawk at you now, would you?
Although, wouldn't you technically have 8 crotches?
Eight legs...but how many feet? Count 'em.
Seems to be catching:
"Hi, my name is Modesty Blaise. You can call me... Modesty Blaise." Sounds good, doesn't it?
7. Thong back bodysuit is dividing people like it divides bum cheeks (sorry). I don't mind it. It is a little pervy by itself, but of course the idea is that you don't wear it by itself. Difficult to make - you just really have to make sure your seams are soft, and everything is shaped right. Or bad things happen.
8. Please, please, pretty please, if you have some sweet photos, post them at the Black Milk Facebook group. It's looking a little bare....! Here. There are quite a few pics of Black Milk gear floating around Facebook. It's funny because most of the tags of me on Facebook are women's legs. People are going to get a very strange impression of me ("Ummmm... you're a knee?)
Gold Spartans $90.
That was very unfair of me.
I meant Dotti. ;)
p.s. Don't forget - post some pics at lookbook.nu! x