And what other piece could she wear that would surreptitiously show her tummy tatt?
There are two interesting points of discussion going on with her post over at Kingdom of Style:
- Can you wear the Slinky Bodysuit if you have boobs/curves?
- Am I possibly a woman?
On the topic of whether I am a woman or not... let's just say that I have watched every Barbie movie ever made. Take that as you will.
On the subject of wearing this bodysuit with lady boobies, let me lay it out: YES YOU CAN. It's called stretch, darling, and it's a wonderful thing.
Seriously, I have tried this on all sorts of girls with all manner of curves, and it works.
2. I have a confession to make. Yesterday I was meant to be working, y'know... running a fashion label.
However, I was doing a fitting session with the beautiful SP and just went "what the hell" and we just worked on making cool stuff for the rest of the day!
We even took a few pics of the Slinky bodysuit, (just to see if the rumours were true!). Check it out:
People!!! It's a doubly ruched side panel - unless your boobs are detachable and/or the capacity for independent movement (such as crawling across your ribcage), those girls are staying right where they are - all nice and snugly under those panels.
Any excess booby volume will simply push the ruched panels forward, not sideways.
3. There are certain girls who, when it comes to styling, just know what the hell is going on. AZ is one of them. Hey, AZ, you know you're going to have to style a photoshoot for me next time you're in Brisvegas, right?
Oh.. and she's wearing the Black Milk Biker Jacket. :)
4. Another picture from a satisfied customer. I KNEW it! I always suspected some of you were ninjas, now I have proof.
5. The very stylish SP, who lives somewhere very green. I think this was her Sheer Shartans debut. Two thumbs up from my thumbs.
6. Heard about the new Photoshop diet?
Gotta love the phrase by her right knee - "Dare To Be Me". And by that we mean, dare to be tall, skinny and white.
Could it be that the positive pop psychology of identity that the fashion industry preaches is nothing more that a cheap trick to sell you more stuff?!
Say it ain't so, Kimora.
7. I found some boney leggings from WildFox on KarmaLoop...
Okay. As I was browsing their stuff, I spotted this, which I felt compelled by some inexplicable force to post here:
Ummm... I got nothing. Nada. You can, if you so desire, buy it here.
Of course, the reason I show you the bone leggings above is on the off chance that for some reason you want bones on your legs, but don't want the Black Milk Leg Bones leggings.
These are cool.
7. Have I told you how the Stay Ups, erm... stay up?
The key is silicone.
I remember looking at a model wearing them when I first started making them. They were falling down, and I said, (mostly to myself) "You need more silicone".
"What?!" asked the model.
"You need more silicone, darling."
Oops. Very poor choice of words when talking to a model.
8. Let me finish off with this very awesome pic from the wonderful BH. The told me she wanted to shoot a girl in a laundromat. I had my doubts... but I happily concede this one!
One small step for laundromats, one giant leap for girls in docs.
p.s. Any sweet pics you guys have, please feel free to post them on the Black Milk FaceBook group.