Well the majority consensus seems to be - white is alright.
Grey is okay.
But I say black you must not lack. Leave it with me peeps, I'll see what I can do.
4 Sleeps To Go!
Shot for 5 hours yesterday. Was up sewing until the small hours of the morning on the night before. I was so over tired I spent the afternoon throwing up (yes peeps, one small letter separates sewing from spewing). It's a glamorous world.
Moving right along...
I made two slouchy shirts; they're really easy pieces to wear. You just throw them on over a boob tube, or bra or whatever. One is sheer... one is lace. :) You will love.
The new collection will consist of the following pieces:
- Sheer Slinky Bodysuit
- Biker Jacket
- xxxx xxxxxxx xxxx
- xxxx xxxxxxx xxxx
- xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxx
- xxxx xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxx
- xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxx
- xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx (side)
- xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx (back)
- xxxxxx Spartans
1. And the first nominee in the Too Busy to Do Photoshop Properly category is... Chanel!
Is it just me or is this meant to be like... barnwear? "Honey, I'm wrapped in chiffon and I've got my Chanel heels on... I'm just going out to the barn to shovel horse manure, okay?"
2. Kesha - no I'm not doing the dollar sign. These leggings are cool, but the Hippy meets Hogwarts thing is not floating my boat. Metaphorically speaking.
3. The ubiquitous Abbey Lee, and her pet gap. Those stay-uppy things are fantastic. Those undies... I'll guarantee weren't designed by a straight male.
"Yeah, I like a woman's crotch to look like it's wearing an apron made satin curtains... let's give it a go!"
4. The wonderful Moohoop, who is a regular here. She says that she's practising her dramatic turning around.
Ticks on both counts. There is drama, and turning around. There's a tip for you - if you need to turn around dramatically, do it in spartans. Don't worry, they'll be back...
5. Frida who confirms all my aforementioned beliefs about Swedes (obsessive blog readers will know what I'm talking about!). Loving the knee detailing and that nude colour...
I totally owe her a pair of Stay Ups. Sorry! Getting there...
6. I love yellow tights, not loving Ed Hardy style designs ... so I'm torn.
But I do love chinese girls who are certifiably mental... so I guess I'm going to have to go thumbs up here.
7. Here's another reason why comic illustrators are a far better source for fashion inspiration than anything else... Helmet Girl by Jeff Wall:
8. I'm surprised by how cool I think these blue tights are. Sucker for stripes I s'pose. Via.
9. Okay.. can you keep a secret? Dammit - I can't. Here's a sweet styling tip for you; it's a little experiment I did with the beautiful AM.
Blend the following:
- Black Milk Lace Shirt
- Black Milk Ultralow back gold bodysuit