1. A friend showed this to me today:
Señor Cobrasnake thinks he has the best job in the world. He obviously hasn't heard about mine. :)
2. Is it just me or is this girl, like, everywhere?
It seems you can't swing a cat in the fashion world these days without getting it wedged in the space between Abbey Lee Kershaw's front teeth.
How does she get to so many photo shoots? Maybe... she's has clones?
I weep. The beautiful Abbey Lee decides to wear printed leggings and she chooses... The Grandma's Curtains print by American Apparel.
There is truly no justice in this world.
"Hey you arrogant punk, how dare you insult those floral AA leggings - can you do any better?!"
I'll try. Just let me say this - I hope you like cupcakes....
I'll be releasing another print range after the designer range. And the printed bodysuits are HOOOOOT! (That word is 'hot, by the way, not hoot. You just say the 'o' a bit longer, yeah?)
3. It's a strange feeling when you have hardly any income and lots of people are begging to buy of stuff off you ... and you say no. Over and over again. Girls, trust me, you won't die just because you don't own a pair of Liquids and Lace Spartans. And don't worry, the new collection will contain some great floral prints like the AA one above so you won't need Lace Spartans. Cool? (Okay, sorry, I'll stop now.)
Seriously though, don't worry, when you see the new collection you will definitely see that good old fashioned Black Milk attitude.
4. "I have a confession - I'm not wearing undies."
"Ummmmm... No kidding."
5. Nay o' the Day... Dakota Fanning. I say "Nay!"
I like the Tiara.
I might try to sew a ripped sheer pair of leggings tomorrow. I'll use that super sheer fabric that you have on the Sheer Spartans. Shred that sucker. I'll keep you posted with the results. :)
a.) High waisted gold disco pants... yay or nay?
b.) Shocking pink flouro leggings... yay or nay?