Don't forget... I'm curious to see who can spot the reference in the title to these blog posts first.
1. Okay - you're not allowed to google the blog titles to try to figure them out. You just have to know.
And if you do, you're officially cool in my books (yes, I have books).
2. Buzzy bee coloured goodness... (is that maths I see?!)
By Jordi, who took this little beauty a while ago.
3. So the vibe with the pastels seems to be... give it a go. Okay, I will.
Next question... coloured velvet? C'mon peeps, don't be afraid to call it.
4. Got two look books finished... a few of you have probably already checked them out. For those who haven't:
5. Did something huge today... well, huge for me. Kicked out all my patterns by 1 cm. A few people have been giving me the old "They're very tight your clothes aren't they...?"
So everything is getting a bit less tight. Should be more comfy. (Are those sighs of relief I hear?!)
6. GFY did a little thing on figure skating. Found this interesting picture...
I'm trying to hate it. I should hate it... but I just can't! Damn - what'd wrong with me?!
Just so wrong, and yet... hmmmm, should I be concerned?
Found this as well. Slightly more traditional:
Love gradient prints on sheer.
7. To pull off printed leggings, I think you need to have a certain attitude. And I mean attitude. Exhibit A, your honour:
Sing it with me now: "iiiiiiiiii want to beeeeeeeeee - anarchyyyyyyyyyyyyy..."
7. Question: undies? Do you like undies? I mean, do you really like undies? (And I'm not asking you pervy guys who lurk around here.) I think you can guess where I'm going with this...
p.s. Tomorrow I tell you a secret about the Sick of Men leggings...