1. Found this picture from a photo shoot from a while ago... made me laugh:
2. Nude bodysuits are sweeeet! Don't worry, they're still on my (loooong) list.
Hedi Slimane shooting Natalia Vol.... vold... inovina... na. Some Russian lady.
3. I'm glad the Lace Collections have been so popular. Of course, sleep would be nice too. But hey... whatever.
My personal fave... the Lace Spartans. I was a skeptic when this was first suggested to me... now I'm a believer.
Model is the beautiful Alex Ford. She looks so great in Black Milk, and is so great to work with... that I'm really regretting hitting her with my car just before the photo shoot. Damn. I've gotta remember to check my mirrors for stray models before reversing...
4. I recognise the Diane Von Furstenburg leggings from a couple of posts back - $115 I believe. What do you think - unusually good leggings, yeah?
5. This from some Japanese men's magazine - making very liberal use of the Disproportionately Extend Femur & Shin function in photoshop. Can't find it in the main menu? Hmmmm... maybe you have an older version.
I know legs, dahling, and this is not how they go.
6. Gradient tights. Love.
7. Jingle bells, jingle bells... if you want lovely leggings for Christmas, probably best not be waiting till mid December, capisce?
8. Oh... word about the Lace Leggings - they are deliberately not locked at the bottom!!! That means they are 'open' at the ankles without the fabric folded back and stitched. There is a reason for this, it's not just that I sewed the waist and then gave up. Being lace, they are a lot more comfortable that way and any attempt to stitch the bottoms would result in a big lumpy blob. You don't need that.
... and don't worry, it won't fray. Trust.